The Sunrise A-Team is a program for young skiers & snowboarders designed to reinforce fundamental riding concepts—all terrain any condition.
- Athletes will learn fundamental riding concepts.
- Athletes will be exposed to a variety of terrain & conditinos.
- Athletes will develop team-building skills
- Athletes will increase their confidence and ability to manage challenging situations.
- Lessons will be designed and implemented to meet the individual needs of each athlete.
- Time will be spent exploring the different aspects of the mountain.
- Emphasis will be placed on working together and building up each member.
- Athletes will practice on difficult terrain and learn to negotiate the best approach down.
- Activities will be developed around the idea that skiing and snowboarding are great sports and should be thoroughly enjoyed!
Ages: 7 to 16
Days and Times: Saturdays, 9 AM to 3 PM, Sunrise Junior Snow Sports Room.
Uniform: Participants are responsible for adequate clothing, equipment & helmet.
Instructors: Certified staff from the Sunrise Ski and Snowboard School.
Cost: $395 for the season/or $295 for any 8 Saturdays throughout the season. Payable to Sunrise Ski and Snowboard School.
Athletes are also responsible for their own Sunrise Season Pass or a daily lift ticket.
Start Date and Parent/Athlete Meeting
The A-Team starts on Saturday, January 5, 2013 at 9 AM in the Sunrise Junior Snow Sports Room. IF YOUR ARE INTERESTED IN PARTICIPATING PLEASE CONTACT the Sunrise Ski and Snowboard school at 928.735.7669 ext. 2306 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download Registration Form or check out the flyer: